Olympus 3-day adventure trip
€230 per person
A more relaxed guided hiking on Olympus!
The slow pace of the 3-day trip will give you more time to feel and experience the Mythical Olympus! You will spend 2 nights in mountain huts and feel the unique energy of the mountain even more.
You will hike up with our experienced guides and reach Skolio, the second highest peak of Olympus at 2911m. Alternatively, if you feel more adventurous, you can reach the summit Mytikas at 2918m.
The trip starts and ends in Litochoro town. Summit Mytikas option will have an extra cost of 65 euros/person. Transfers to the hiking startpoint at Prionia is included and transportation from Thessaloniki and back can be arranged at extra cost.
See also: Olympus 2-day
Ήταν μια εξαιρετική και άψογη εκδρομή στο βουνό των θεών τον Ολυμπο!
Εξαιρετική συνεργασία και πληροφόρηση!
Ήταν όλα άψογα.. Φυσικά με τους Hikking Greece! Το συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα!
In September 2022 I participated in a 3-day hiking trip to Mt Olympus in Greece, a personal milestone for many years.
From the very beginning there was a high level... read more
A Wonderful Hiking Experience to the Olympus - The best experience I could've asked for, in every aspect of it. Our guide was professional and was always concerned with how we felt and for our safety. She was... read more
DepartureLitochoro or Thessaloniki
Departure Time10:00 am
Dress CodeComfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket. See FAQ section for more information.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastPersonal GuideTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedBeverages and snacksMealsTransportation
Day 1: Ascend to Refuge A!
Day 2: Peak or Summit day and Muses Plateau
Day 3: Descend to Gortsia
- Backpack (30-60L). You will need to carry all your stuff for the 2-3 day outing so a daypack is not enough.
- Hiking boots or trail running shoes with rugged outsole will be fine.
- A good grade waterproof jacket for weather changes.
- A warm midlayer.
- Long trousers and also shorts if you prefer for the daytime hiking.
- Sleeping bag with min. 0-10C temperature grading that you will need for sleeping in the refuge or a tent.
- Sun cream and hat
- Hiking poles
- Water bottle min. 500ml
- Prionia-Refuge A. Distance: 6 km (4 miles), Ascend: 950m, Altitude: 1050m to 2000m.
- Refuge A-Mytikas-Muses Plateau. Distance: 6-8km (7miles), Ascend: 950m, Altitude: 2000m to 2918m.
- Muses Plateau-Gortsia. Distance 10km (6.5miles), Descend: 1650m, Altitude: 2650m to 1000m