Olympus 2-day hiking trip
€155 per person
Guided hiking on the Mythical Olympus mountain!
If your time is limited but still want to fully experience mountain Olympus, this 2-day trip is just designed for you!
You will hike with a very small group for added safety and better experience on this unique mountain and learn about its history and mythology. Together with our experienced guides you will reach Skolio peak at 2911m or even, if you feel more adventurous, reach the summit Mytikas at 2918m! The trip includes an overight stay to one of the highest mountain huts of the Balkans, on the Muses Plateau at 2700m.
Don’t lose this one in a lifetime experience to visit one of the most iconic mountains of the World.
See also: Olympus 3-day
Ήταν μια εξαιρετική και άψογη εκδρομή στο βουνό των θεών τον Ολυμπο!
Εξαιρετική συνεργασία και πληροφόρηση!
Ήταν όλα άψογα.. Φυσικά με τους Hikking Greece! Το συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα!
In September 2022 I participated in a 3-day hiking trip to Mt Olympus in Greece, a personal milestone for many years.
From the very beginning there was a high level... read more
A Wonderful Hiking Experience to the Olympus - The best experience I could've asked for, in every aspect of it. Our guide was professional and was always concerned with how we felt and for our safety. She was... read more
DepartureLitochoro or Thessaloniki
Departure TimeApproximately 8:00 am
Dress CodeComfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket. See FAQ section for more information.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastPersonal GuideTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedBeverages and snacksMealsTransportation
Day 1: Ascend to Muses Plateau!
Day 2: Peak or summit day and return to Litochoro
- Backpack (30-60L). You will need to carry all your stuff for the 2-3 day outing so a daypack is not enough
- Hiking boots or trail running shoes with rugged outsole will be fine
- A good grade waterproof jacket for weather changes
- A warm midlayer
- Long trousers and also shorts if you prefer for the daytime hiking
- Sleeping bag with min. 5-10C temperature grading (optional, wool blankets are provided for sleeping in the refuge)
- Sun cream and hat
- Hiking poles
- Water bottle min. 1500ml
- Gortsia-Muses Plateau. Distance: 11 km (7 miles), Ascend: 1600m, Altitude: 1050m to 2650m.
- Muses Plateau-Mytikas-Prionia. Distance: 11km (7miles), Ascend: 250m, Descend: 1878m, Altitude: 2918m to 1050m.