Olympus Off-the-beaten path
€250 per person
Do you seek for a little more adventure off the beaten path?
There is a good variety of wild and slightly technical but rewarding routes starting the hike from the North side of Olympus. Reach the Muses Plateau, several peaks and the summit Mytikas off the beaten path. The difficulty level rises here but with our highly experienced and trusty guides this is business as usual!
We recommend these routes for those who like to push their boundaries a little further and enjoy the silence of the mountain away from the busy paths. You can combine this trip with other mountain activities such as climbing, canyoning and mountain biking to satisfy your adventurous mind.
Contact us to customize this trip for you!
See also: Olympus 2-day
Dress CodeComfortable athletic clothing, hiking/approach shoes, hat and warm jacket. See FAQ section for more information.
IncludedAccommodationPersonal GuideTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedBeverages and snacksBreakfastMealsTransportation
- Backpack (20-40L). You will need to carry all your stuff for the 1-2 day outing so a daypack is not enough.
- Hiking boots or αππροαψη shoes with rugged outsole will be fine.
- A good grade waterproof jacket for weather changes.
- A warm midlayer.
- Long trousers and also shorts if you prefer for the daytime hiking.
- Sleeping bag with min. 0-10C temperature grading that you will need for sleeping in the refuge or a tent.
- Sun cream and hat
- Hiking poles
- Water bottle min. 750ml